Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Realm

Hi and welcome to my blog,


My name is John. I'm an artist whose passion is into idealism. I like to create things that come right into my  brain. I love to write, read, and create pieces of art through sculpture, electronic media, and abstraction. I'm a second year ut transfer student, planning on graduating this spring. My goal in life is much like my blogs title. I wish to embark the narrow dark roads of my creativity to create a path to art.

I wish to venture into website/animation/videogame design. I believe the lantern to my path is to create works that surprise and illuminate imagination. I believe my art should always have two things: A Story and Emotion.

1 comment:

  1. John,
    I just wanted to say that I really like the logo you have for your blog. It's not from the typical templates that the website gave you to use. You really made it your own "realm", and your signature on it gives a very personal touch. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete