Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Final Thoughts

To my professor Santiago, and to the students of Art and technology

Well I must say that I really enjoyed the Art and Technology class. I learned alot about abrstract art, the Dada movement, and how to really tell what's art and what's a performance. I will indeed miss this class, but I would like to thank all the students and my professor in this class. I enjoyed all your works, teachings, critiques, and overall compassion for one another.

I admire and praise how the University of Tampa has very nice, polite, hard working, and talented students. Everyone is treated as a person who can succeed and never be a failure.

Thank you all for showing those attributes and for being an overall joy this year.

Good luck to you all, and have a safe and joyous holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment